CE-CON GmbH with headquarters in Bremen and a site in Augsburg provides support to customers worldwide in the risk assessment of machines and systems and in the creation of technical documentation. Our scope of services ranges from consulting, training and workshops to the development of cloud-based software. For our Bremen-based development team, we are looking for
Frontend AngularJS developers, in a full-time capacity.
Primary duties include the agile refinement of a singlepage application, focussing on the topics of responsive design and REST.
– A small team of experienced developers
– Agile working with Scrum and good support
– The latest hardware & tools
– Further training, conferences and team events
– A young company where your contribution will go a long way
– Short decision-making channels and no bureaucracy
– Flexible working hours and dynamic task sharing
– Regular feedback discussions
– 100% in-house work
– 40h/week, permanent contract
– 30 days holiday
– Open to creative ideas to increase operational efficiency
– Unlimited coffee supply
Our environment for you as a Frontend AngularJS developer (m/f)
– Agile environment based on Atlassian tools
– Jira ticket system / Scrumbase
– Documentation in Confluence
– Automatic build and deployment system with Bamboo
– Integrated code reviews via Bitbucket / IntelliJ
– Automatic unit and integration tests via Jasmin / Karma
– Own, well-documented API for backend
– Fully virtualised work servers
– Local development environment either with IntelliJ or Eclipse
– Version control via GIT
Your duties as a frontend AngularJS developer (m/f)
– Development of new features for the topics of risk analysis and intuitive data acquisition
– Continuous refinement of existing frontend through evaluation and integration of new technologies
– Close cooperation with company’s own engineering firm for optimising workflow
Your competencies as a frontend AngularJS developer (m/f)
– Well-grounded knowledge in the structuring and setup of complex DOM manipulation
– Confident use of CSS, preprocessors such as LESS, image tools such as Grunt and Bash
– Experience in the area of testing and user experience would be desirable
– Experience in the area of backend programming with Java (J2EE7, Jax-RS) would be an additional bonus
If you’re looking to further refine your skills and would like to be part of a great team atmosphere and be involved in exciting projects, please apply indicating your salary expectation via email@example.com! You can also contact us over the phone beforehand via 0421 / 68550181. Please ask for Immo Colonius.
Your details and documentation will be treated in the strictest confidence.
If you don’t quite fit this profile exactly but we’ve caught your interest, we’d love for you to send us your documents and we’ll be in touch if a suitable position comes up.