There is nothing to show here!
Slider with alias en_ukca not found.

UKCA – Product Compliance in the United Kingdom


The UKCA marking (UK Conformity Assessed) is the new label for products in the United Kingdom. The UKCA marking can be seen as a counterpart to the CE label. Both the UKCA marking and the CE label have product safety as their basic idea and are based on specific regulations and standards.

As specialists in product compliance, we know that the topic can seem very obscure. Therefore, we are happy to support you and review your documents or take over the entire product compliance and marking for you!

How can we support you with UKCA marking?

Export to the EU
UK --> EU
  • Document retention in the EU
  • Authorized person
  • Review of the declaration of conformity
  • Consulting on CE marking
Document check UKCA
EU --> UK
  • Review of your existing documents
  • Review of your designated standards
  • Clear recommendations for action
  • Direct contact person
Full Service UKCA marking
EU --> UK
  • Individual consulting for your product
  • Complete compilation of documents
  • Up-to-date legally compliant basics
  • Full service for you

FAQ – Frequently asked questions about the UKCA labeling

The UKCA mark may only be affixed to your product by you as the manufacturer or your authorized representative (if provided for in the relevant legislation). By affixing the mark and
signing the Declaration of Conformity, you assume all responsibility and liability for the product.

This is to be checked in the relevant legislation. A large number of products are required to carry the UKCA marking, but there are also products for which there is no specific directive, in which case no UKCA marking may be applied.

For most products, the UKCA marking must be placed directly on the product or on the packaging. In some cases, it may also be placed on other accompanying documentation. Again, this depends on specific regulations that apply to the product.

However, as of January 1st, 2023, it must be placed on the product.

Both the European and the UK Conformity Assessment require documents to be retained. The documents must be made available at all times to the relevant market surveillance and enforcement authority. As of July 16th, 2021, you must be able to name an authorized representative based in the EU or EEA for the respective distribution in these markets.

As of January 1st, 2021, Great Britain is no longer part of the EU and the UKCA label replaces the CE label. Until January 1st, 2022 a transitional arrangement is still in place, which is reserved for certain products. From January 1st, 2022, on, the UKCA label must be affixed at the latest.